The "COOSH" INSPIRED BY KIDS DESIRE TO TOUCH!
Rolled up = 23h x 23w x 29l
Unrolled (ottoman interlocked)=23h x 23w x45l
- This Ball is cut from a single block of high density foam giving birth to a lounge chair and ottoman, or an interlocking curving chaise. The COOSH is the perfect Spa or Gamer's Chair. Roll it open, lock on the ottoman, sit back and bounce with your favorite play station.
- Materials: Safe, breathable kid-friendly high density pu foam.
- Fire Retardant, Available in NEW COATINGS OF PINK, BLUE & YELLOW
- INTERIOR DESIGN MAGAZINE selected the Coosh for their FUTURE FURNITURE COMPETITION 2001. Also exhibited at the Cooper Hewitt National Design Triennial, "Inside Design Now" 2003. Nominated for BEST PRODUCT DESIGN by SMITHSONIAN COOPER HEWITT MUSEUM 2004. SOLD AT MOMA IN RED 2005. SALT LAKE CITY OLYMPICS VIP LOUNGE IN BLUE.
- Currently in permanent collection at the Minneapolis Institute of Art.
Mack Scogin Merrill Elam Architects
The Tulsa Gathering Center, Tulsa Oklahoma
Rhino & Buffalo